How to Change Post or Page Display Settings in Multi?
You can customize many post and page display settings. Most of them can be set globally in the Customizer, but you can also overwrite them for each post or page in Multi Display Options.
- Title – set the page title to on of off.
- Site subheader – set the page subheader to on, off, or as set in Theme Customizer.
- Breadcrumbs – set the page breadcrumbs to on, off, or as set in Theme Customizer.
- Top slider – set the top slider to show featured posts, related posts, latest posts, off, or as set as in Theme Customizer.
- Featured image – set the page featured image to on, off, or as set in Theme Customizer.
- Sidebar position – set the page sidebar position to right, left, don’t show, or as set in Theme Customizer.
- Post layout – set the blog post layout to standard, full width header, full width header with image, or as set in Theme Customizer.
- Site header – set the site header type to on (default), fully transparent, fully transparent including mobile, transparent with background, transparent with shadow, transparent with border, or off.
- Site footer – set the site footer to on, off, or as set in Theme Customizer.
- Content bottom margin – set the content bottom margin using pixels.
- Set post as featured – you can check the post as a featured post.