How to Change the Page Background in Multi WordPress Theme?
In Multi, you can add a background image in two different ways.
To add or change your page’s content background image, from your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance > Customize > Layout. Use the Content background image option to choose a background image from your WordPress Media Library.
To change the background colors, go to Appearance > Customize > Colors and choose a color using the Content background color option.
Website background image
To add a background image to your website, go to Appearance > Customize > Background image. You’ll find the following options:
- Background Image – choose a background image from your WordPress Media Library or upload a file from your computer.
- Preset – choose one of preset settings types, or set it to custom to select the variants individually.
- Image Position – set the background image position.
- Image Size – set the background image size options, choosing from original, fit to screen, and fill screen.
- Repeat Background Image – choose whether to repeat the background image.
- Scroll with Page – choose whether to fix the image in its position, or make it sticky while scrolling the page.