1 minute read
How to Customize Breadcrumbs in Multi WordPress Theme?
To create unique breadcrumbs styling, go to Appearance > Customize > Breadcrumbs and use Multi’s many customization options:
- Show breadcrumbs – choose whether to display breadcrumbs throughout your website. This option may be overridden by individual posts and pages settings.
- Show breadcrumbs on home page – choose whether to show breadcrumbs on your home page.
- Show current page title – choose whether to include current page or post title in breadcrumbs.
- Show border – you can show or hide the bottom breadcrumbs panel border.
Note: to change the color of the border, go to Customize > Colors > Borders color. This option changes global border colors on your website.
- Breadcrumb text color – set the breadcrumb text color.
- Breadcrumb link color – set the breadcrumb link color.
- Breadcrumb link hover color – set the breadcrumb link hover color.
- Breadcrumbs background color – set the background color for the breadcrumbs panel.
- Breadcrumbs background image – set the background image for the breadcrumbs panel. Use an image from your WordPress Media Library or upload a file directly from your computer.
- Background image size – set the size of the background image, choosing from auto, cover, and contain.
- Repeat background image – you can choose to repeat the background image, to repeat just horizontally or just vertically, or not to repeat at all.
- Breadcrumbs separator – set the breadcrumb separator to a character of your choice.