How to Customize Colors in Multi WordPress Theme?
Customizing Theme Colors
Multi gives you countless possibilities to design your site’s look. Go to Appearance > Customize > Colors and pick colors for:
- Main color – this color will create a main color scheme of your website with just one click, including links, go to top button, pagination dots, and others. However, each setting can be overridden with a specific Customizer and block option.
- Accent color – this option will add a secondary color accent with just one click, including icons, some of the arrows, and some Multi Builder blocks elements. However, each setting can be overridden with a specific Customizer and block option.
- Content background color – a color for main content background (boxed and wide layout).
- Borders color – default color for borders of any elements that have them, separators and other lines.
- Main text color
- Additional text color
- Blockquote text color
- Content main headings color
- Content subheadings color
- Content special headings color
- Link color
- Link hover color
- Content link color
- Content link hover color
- Slider navigation arrows color
- Slider navigation arrows hover color
- Background color
- Header text color
You can select a color from the color picker or insert a HEX code.