1 minute read
How to Customize the Page Layout in Multi WordPress Theme?
To customize your site’s layout, from your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance > Customize > Layout and use the following options:
- Layout type – choose from wide (default), boxed and boxed with shadow.
- Content background image – you can add a background image to your website’s content. Use an image from your WordPress Media Library or upload a file directly from your computer.
- Layout width – set the page content layout width in pixels.
- Sidebar width – set the maximum width of the page sidebar in pixels.
- Space between columns – set the default space between columns in pixels.
- Content bottom margin – set the bottom content margin in pixels. This Customizer setting can be overridden by each page or post settings in Display Settings tab.